It's free no matter how you do it!!!!
*************************************************
I e-mailed Hip2Save about the odd way I got free dog food at Target yesterday. She said that it's just Targets registers. So, you may not need to have the Target Q's to get the free food. I will take mine just in case they decide to fix the problem. Either way its free dog food and I like that!!!!
I did order 30 Q's of the $3 off and the BOGO. I spent $12 on those, but I would normally spend more than that on a bag of dog food anyway. So, now I'll just get a whole lot of it for $12. Not to shabby!!
New LEGO Halloween Mini Storage Heads Spotted on Target.com
-
Pop on over to Target.com to surprise a LEGO fan in your life with these
new LEGO Halloween Mini Storage Heads for just $6.99! LEGO Halloween Mini
Storage ...
5 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to look at my Blog and comment on it. If you have any questions I will answer them the best that I can.