I just wasn't in the mood . I had to clean house and do laundry!
I did order the kids costumes through ebates.com. I got what they wanted and it didn't cost an arm and a leg and I'll get money back on it!! I love ebates!! You get $5 for just signing up!
If you sign up,,,,use my email address as your referral! (dholding@indy.rr.com) That way I get a sign up bonus too!!! Thanks in advance and have fun shopping!
New LEGO Halloween Mini Storage Heads Spotted on Target.com
-
Pop on over to Target.com to surprise a LEGO fan in your life with these
new LEGO Halloween Mini Storage Heads for just $6.99! LEGO Halloween Mini
Storage ...
6 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to look at my Blog and comment on it. If you have any questions I will answer them the best that I can.