We had my husband’s 40th birthday on Oct. 2nd
I went to work at 4pm on the 3rd.
Got off work at 6am on the 4th and caught a plane to Vegas Baby!!!!!
You will be surprised by some of the deals that I did find in Vegas……………
First….on Southwest, you can buy a drink voucher pre boarding the plane that is buy 3 get 1 free. Not bad since plane drinks are $5. You can use these any time (even on the way back) and can trade them for a seat on the plane. There is no assigned seating on Southwest, so this may come in handy!!!
Second……There were a lot of coupons given to us at check-in that were VERY valuable. Lots of BOGO and lots of buy a show and get a free meal. A good meal, not McDonalds’!!
Third……the gift stores do have clearance racks!! I found some really good deals there too!!
If you go to Vegas……keep your eyes open for the deals!!!! They are there!!!!
We got home from Vegas late Oct.7th. Then I ran around with my mother and sister-in-law trying to finish up stuff for my other brothers wedding. Sat. Rehersal….Sun……..the wedding!!! It was awesome!! Very fun!! I had my sister –in-law pick up my papers this week, so I’m just now getting to them.
Hopefully, I’ll have some good deals to post this week!!
New LEGO Halloween Mini Storage Heads Spotted on Target.com
-
Pop on over to Target.com to surprise a LEGO fan in your life with these
new LEGO Halloween Mini Storage Heads for just $6.99! LEGO Halloween Mini
Storage ...
8 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to look at my Blog and comment on it. If you have any questions I will answer them the best that I can.